Today I am looking at the Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks. I saw a photo of the front of this boutique hotel over the weekend and it made my heart skip a beat. The massive front facade of this hotel is simply amazing. You can’t help but be drawn into the front door. The round door opening and surround colors blend well with the neighboring buildings, but the clear glass facade lets you know that you are entering a very modern space.
Looking At Glass
- RT @corningmuseum: Don't forget! 2300°: GlassFest Bead Extravaganza kicks off GlassFest weekend at the Museum tonight at 5:30 http://t.co/O… 12 hours ago
- <3 RT @art_of_glass: Exbor/Egermann ruby glass vase by Pavel Hlava by artofglass2012 etsy.me/10qfY4p via @Etsy 12 hours ago
- Purple Glass wp.me/pZ90I-2YE 19 hours ago
- I just figured out that my blog post for today did not publish as scheduled. You can read it now :-) ow.ly/liiUP 1 day ago
- Glass in the Gardens wp.me/pZ90I-2Yv 1 day ago