Today I am looking at the Centrale Mazzoni renovation, Colors on Water.
The “Centrale Mazzoni”, former Central Station of Venice Santa Lucia railway station, designed in the thirties by the “futuristic” engineer and architect Angiolo Mazzoni, is a twentieth century building that has a valuable formal and symbolic value in the heart of the ancient city.
If you cannot see the video, CLICK HERE.
- Architects: GruppoFonArchitetti
- Project: Colors on Water
- Location: Venice, old town centre, Italy
- Customer: EstCapital Group
- Project manager: GruppoFonArchitetti
- Structure project: Venice Plan Engineering